- Class Name:
- Pricing for Profitability
- Pricing professionals have long debated the importance of understanding value versus cost. This seminar will show you why BOTH are important and why choosing only a single pricing tool will leave a company exposed to frequent pricing mistakes.
Companies typically make their pricing mistakes on four types of products. This seminar will acquaint you with a variety of pricing skills that will help make your company the "smart" competitor in any pricing situation.
- We designed this seminar for finance, marketing and engineering managers to attend together, intellectually challenging each group while ensuring that all parties have a thorough understanding. Some participants may also want to attend "Know Your Cost".
- 1 Day Course
- Explore 5 key best pricing practices
- Understand how to price products that are not "average"
- Learn how to significantly reduce "fudge factors"
- Understand how to significantly increase profitability
- Know why strategy development comes first
- Understand why choosing a single pricing technique can mean disaster
- Understand your customer value proposition
- Understand why companies mess up pricing products that are not "average"
- Create a competitive advantage through superior product cost knowledge
- Avoid being the "dumb" competitor
- Understand pricing ethics and law
- Develop effective quoting models
- Know why the company with the best cost information wins
Cases and Group Discussion
- This seminar includes cases for group discussion.