- Class Name:
- The Human Side of Lean
- A comprehensive journey into how Lean manufacturing principles lead to better results when the people, in any role, have a true appreciation for teamwork and the value of people. Experiential exercises support all learning points.
Attendees should have a basic understanding and experience of Lean principles as a prerequisite.
- All roles in manufacturing (shop floor to C level) and product development.
- 2 Day Course
Appreciate of the power of people and teams to enable continuous improvement without a tremendous amount of effort.
- Value of people and multiplying effect of teams
- Performance measures beyond the traditional one (power of people involvement)
- Implementing Lean principle vs. the Lean appearance
- Enabling continuous improvement to happen
- How to apply this to your own workplace