The Best Experts. The Most Flexible Training Solution.
Tooling U-SME's instructor led training (ILT) brings skilled instructors to you by providing courses in key manufacturing subject areas to help your employees develop and maintain their skills. We provide technical and practical training for various manufacturing processes and industries. We’ll work to meet your organization's needs with course content to address specific goals as they apply to your organization's needs and objectives.
We offer onsite training and public training with instructors who bring expert skills to these different training forums. Courses can include lecture and demonstration, as well as learner engagement and interactivity. With onsite training, we can deliver content to any location that is convenient for you—your facility, conference room, or even a local hotel. The content can be off-the-shelf from our catalog or customized for your unique business situation. We can also bring this content to your facility via customized, private webinar sessions. Our public training currently comprises a robust webinar schedule of virtual instructor-led training events. Registration for these sessions is open to anyone.
Key ILT benefits:
- Learners directly interact with an industry expert
- Learners interact with peers and address topics together
- Instructors adapt to the learners’ level of understanding
- Instructors take complex ideas and make them easy to understand
- Instructors can give a comprehensive approach to the subject matter
- ILT is an effective follow-up/precursor to other training
- ILT allows for lab exercise to reinforce class content
Customized Private Classes
With the customized ILT training, a unique curriculum can be created that fits the needs of an organization and helps your team reach its professional developmental goals. With Tooling U-SME, you can receive manufacturing instruction with several people or groups of 50 or more.