76% of manufacturers say the training their company provides its employees is not adequate to meet the needs of the organization going forward. Tooling U-SME’s competency-based Turnkey Training provides the plan and tools to develop your manufacturing workforce and position the company for growth.
Complete Learning Plans for Specific Job Role Competencies
Turnkey Training is a series of standalone training packages for common manufacturing roles providing complete learning plans that meet specific industry needs.
There are two options for training:
- Stackable – a progressive road map allows manufacturers to choose the best classes for a career pathway that meets objectives based on job role requirements.
- Comprehensive – a solid introduction to core concepts, providing workforce education for those just starting out in manufacturing.
Stackable training is offered for the following job roles:
Assembly (Manufacturing Awareness)
Composites (Manufacturing Awareness)
Composites Processing Fundamentals
Fabrication and Repair
Fluid Systems Technician
GMAW/FCAW/Sub Arc Welding
Machining (Manufacturing Awareness)
Maintenance (Manufacturing Awareness)
Manufacturing Awareness Fundamentals
Plastics Processing Fundamentals
Stamping/Forming/Fabricating (Manufacturing Awareness)
Welding (Manufacturing Awareness)
Comprehensive training is offered for the following job roles:
Additive 3D Technician
Press Operator-Cold Stamping
Press Operator-Hot Stamping
Tool and Die Maker
Upskill and Validate Worker Competence
- A quick-start option for immediate targeted training.
- A progressive road map outlining skill objectives for stackable models.
- More than 50 post-assessments demonstrating retained knowledge.
Strengthen Workforce Performance and Engagement
Turnkey Training provides a quick-start training solution for incumbent workers and new hires, offering:
- Assurance that all employees will have the baseline job competency skills that their company needs to be successful today and tomorrow.
- A culture of continued learning for all employees.
- Increased motivation by employees who now have an opportunity to earn an income and learn a trade at the same time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about Turnkey Training and how this ready-made solution can help you prepare your workforce and address the skills gap.