Preparing a qualified workforce is one of the most important missions of a universities’ workforce development and education division. Tooling U-SME recognizes that tomorrow’s careers will require advanced skills, greater knowledge, and more flexibility than ever. We are committed to provide universities with industry-driven hybrid training including:
- Pre- and post-assessments along with industry certification preparations, including Lean Bronze, Certified Manufacturing Technician, and Additive Manufacturing
- Education and training programs that support degrees and career pathways
- Flexible online solutions for workforce issues to meet the needs of employers, communities, and industry
- Comprehensive Curriculum including 200- and 300-level engineering classes that target specific manufacturing processes and technologies, along with the ability to customize programs
- Our Apprenticeship Acceleration Framework—a competency-based approach to traditional apprenticeship models that aligns with Department of Labor (DOL) requirements
Talent and ability should face no limits. Tooling U-SME provides options for every member of the workforce.