Today’s OEM sales leaders know that product knowledge is a prerequisite to world-class sales performance. Valuable meeting time is better spent focusing on business development and sales growth strategies rather than product training. Leading OEMs are integrating customized, product-specific Tooling U-SME online training into educational resources, such as eUniversities, for their direct sales team and sales channel.
Using a blended approach, OEMs are combining online and instructor-led training to enhance their training programs. With 24/7 access, online learning is easy, accessible, and affordable, and prepares your team for face-to-face, hands-on teaching.
With Tooling U-SME, you can:
- Use our flexible, cost-effective, custom content solutions to build product-specific eLearning classes for employees, sales channels, and customers
- Provide measurable eLearning for employees needing more fundamental knowledge
- Increase customer satisfaction and sales by facilitating productive conversations
- Build detailed competency frameworks, job descriptions, and technical assessments
- Enhance your onboarding process
- Train staff remotely and consistently at their own pace
- Improve salespeople’s ability to cross-sell products
Our Top Industrial OEM Customers
We’ve partnered with many industrial OEM leaders to meet their workforce training needs. Here are a few of them.
- Lincoln Electric