We work with hundreds of educational institutions that utilize our training and development resources to provide a successful career pathway. With flexible, consistent, customizable, high-quality classes that increase your capacity, we prepare students with the necessary knowledge and skill requirements to meet the needs of your manufacturing community.
- Tooling U-SME’s curriculum is aligned to nationally recognized industry credentials, including NIMS , MSSC, AWS, SME, and Siemens Mechatronics, as well as to the Department of Labor (DOL) Advanced Manufacturing Curriculum Model
- Our pre- and post- assessments help you organize your students into appropriate level classes and allow you to track their individual success with our user-friendly Learning Management System (LMS)
- We provide industry-driven curriculum with over 500 online courses to help your program meet the requirements of local manufacturers, leading to job placements in your area
- Tooling U-SME builds capacity and provides one-on-one customer support for your instructors allowing for more hands-on time for your students
- Our competency-based curriculum enables educators to create hybrid workforce development programs for:
- Continuing Education
- Credit-Based Programs
- Pre–Apprenticeship and Apprenticeships
Instructors embrace this hybrid approach because it gives them more time to focus on students and less time dealing with administrative tasks.