- Class Name:
- Role of TPM in the Lean Enterprise
- Executives and managers who provide leadership and guidance to lean initiatives.
- Operations managers who are responsible for developing lean strategies.
- Lean coordinators, managers, and engineers.
- Supervisors and lead people who have process improvement responsibility.
- Maintenance leaders and personnel who will have different or refined roles in the TPM process.
- Front-line associates who are responsible for executing TPM activities.
- 1 Day Course
After participating in this class, participants will be able to:
- Define TPM.
- Explain the role of operators in TPM process.
- Explain the role of maintenance personnel in TPM process.
- Clarify the role of the TPM process owner.
- Define the linkage between TPM and lean at the participant's company.
- Explain how 5S is a foundation for TPM.
- Identify the steps to initiate and roll out a TPM process.
- Define TPM (Total Productive Maintenance)
- Identify the role of the TPM "process owner"
- Develop a plan to involve the operators
- Define changes in the roles of maintenance and technical resources
- Develop a performance measure TPM compliance
- Set a strategy for TPM rollout
- Learn about the intersection of TPM and 5S
- Learn how to develop harmony between maintenance and operations personnel and organizations