- Class Name:
- Documenting and Developing Process Flow
- Executives and managers who provide leadership and guidance to lean initiatives.
- Lean coordinators, managers, and engineers.
- Business unit leaders with operational responsibility
- Supervisors and lead people who have process improvement responsibility.
- Project team members who have responsibility to design new/improved processes.
- 1 Day Course
After participating in this class, participants will be able to:
- Explain how flow is used in process improvement.
- Create a spaghetti diagram.
- Create a process map.
- Create a value stream map.
- Construct and use performance measures to indicate flow performance.
- Describe the differences between and uses for spaghetti diagram, process map, and value stream map.
- Define flow
- Differentiate "micro" flow from "macro" flow
- Learn how and when to use spaghetti diagrams, process maps, and value stream maps
- Learn techniques to create spaghetti diagrams
- Learn techniques to create process maps
- Learn techniques to create value stream maps
- Create performance measures for flow
- Review case examples of process flow improvements