Manufacturers are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic in different ways. Some are surge hiring to produce essential products, while others are scaling back or laying off valuable workers. Though there is uncertainty about the future, one thing is for sure: when the crisis is over, a trained and ready workforce will be critical to our economic recovery.
In anticipation of that day, we have developed a series of webinars to address specific aspects of onboarding and training that are applicable whether your business is surge hiring to address critical shortages or gearing up to restart production. These FREE, one-hour sessions will help you prepare your workforce for the challenges ahead.
- Date:Thursday, November 19
- Time:2:00 pm EDT
Join Tooling U-SME for this one-hour webinar as we review our Instructor-Led electrical troubleshooting class and how it can help your company identify and resolve electrical problems that could result in costly downtimes.
If you are interested in electrical troubleshooting techniques, this webinar is for you!
4 Key Takeaways:
- The seven-step approach to identify and correct electrical problems
- Types of motor control components and how they are connected to control a motor
- How a simple motor control circuit operates
- How electrical test equipment is used to troubleshoot motor control circuits