Become A Tooling U-SME Instructor
Do you have proficiency in one of manufacturing’s hottest topics? We are looking for industry experts to develop and deliver high-quality, in-person training programs.
Get Started Now
We are recruiting qualified instructors for the following classes:
Benefits of Being a Tooling U-SME Instructor
- Receive compensation for all training engagements, including travel expenses.
- Share your expertise to help boost the overall knowledge and strength of the industry.
- Enhance your resume, develop new relationships, and build a reputation as a manufacturing leader.
- Be associated with an organization with more than 85 years of experience leading manufacturing forward.
- Work with cutting-edge manufacturing organizations and Fortune 500 companies.
- A minimum of five years of experience in the manufacturing industry or academia
- Ability to conduct training face-to-face
- Ability to develop valuable course content relevant to current industry trends
- Ability to use PowerPoint or similar software to deliver training
- Ability to relate subject matter to participant’s business challenges
- Ability to deliver training in a professional and engaging manner
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to provide consulting services to client companies